On Jan 18, 2008, at 3:58 AM, Thierry wrote:

Hi Devin,

On Jan 17, 2008, at 5:56 AM, Thierry wrote:

Where can we see more about:  "be legal for variables"  ?

Ah, found it: The Revolution User Guide PDF, section 5.5.5 - Variable Names. (Open Documentation, click User Guide, then launch PDF.)

Ok, read it again, and there one can read:

           see the section of "Good Design Recommendation"

can't find this section :-(

Any ideas ?

Yikes! Looks like it must be in the part of the User Guide that still is not complete. My guess is that the missing section will talk about naming conventions like usingUpperCase in variable names and the Hungarian notation-lite that some developers recommend.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University