Hi Andre,

Regarding Frontier, if that's true, it is a real shame.

If the JavaScript OSA extension project has been abandoned it must have happened very recently, since the universal binary is still available for download here <http://www.latenightsw.com/freeware/ JavaScriptOSA/jsDownload.html>.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter. Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 22-feb-2008, om 16:53 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven:

Hello Mark,

I don't think Frontier is OSA anymore. It used to be, I can't tell you
I am completelly sure, but I think that after Frontier 5 or something,
it droped being OSA and focused on the web + database + server part of
it.

I have frontier here and it is not listed on OSA...

The Javascript OSA is also abandoned. :-(

Andre