Hi,

I don't have version 2.9 installed so can't test it. Does anyone know when 2.9 will be released?

All the Best
Dave

On 22 Feb 2008, at 14:31, Mark Schonewille wrote:

Hi Dave,

If you enter

put the alternateLanguages

in the message box and press enter, you will see a list of supported alternative languages. On my PC, this included "SignedJavaScript" including the quotes. It looks like you can do

do "command.javascript.some" as (quote & SignedJavaScript & quote)

I haven't tested this.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter. Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 22-feb-2008, om 15:24 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

Hi All,

I read the following in the RunRev Newsletter:

<snip>

My question is:

Does it also support JavaScript? As in:

 do tJavaScript as "javascript"