Camm29 wrote:
Now days people have so many allocated ports in use !

Virtual Com Ports for usb and bluetooth etc , etc

I have 100's of requests for users to be able to select Com port 10 and
above.

So its not that we need to use 10's of RS232 Physical ports but need to
allocate
more than revs out dated 1 to 9.

Is there a way to do it with shell() ? If you can do it from a command line, you can probably do it with Rev's shell() function. When I need to go beyond Rev's native capabilities, that's often what I use.

WARNING: I don't know much about COM port management.
--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development