Hi all,

I just compiled a Classic Standalone using 2.9.0 with my very small HC stack (56k) that suddenly grew to 2.2 MB, and when transferred to a Mac G4 running 9.2.2, it produces an error dialog that says it cannot be opened due to a type -199 error. Rather disappointing; particularly since this is a very small stack with a number of fields and a few buttons, that just does a number of fairly elementary structural calculations. Nothing fancy at all.

The compiled standalone as an OSX Intel opens OK, and appears to work as it should, though it is 3.1 MB in size.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Joe Wilkins