Well, if anyone else has been able to make a Classic standalone, either from a new Rev Stack or from a HC stack that has been opened as a Rev Stack, I'd sure like to hear about it. On my Mac Pro Running Leopard and G4 running OS 9.2.2 I have not been able to achieve it. On my last efforts, the unzipped files did not even show an application Icon, though I did have the APPL and ???? file types set. The Universal Binary versions worked fine on the Mac Pro and showed the appropriate icons. Prior to zipping the two apps I tried, when double clicking them, they were recognized as Classic apps. I suppose the problem has to be in the transfer, but I've had no problems with other application and document transfers made in this same way. A little discouraging.

Joe Wilkins