Hi Jim,
testing your stack, also nothing happens, just nothing is played. So there
must be another parameter depending perhaps on the setup of the PC,
Quicktime, or sth. else.
I even rebooted my machine (XP SP2, QT 7, Rev 2.9), but without success.
I remember that I have seen my WMV video for a short time while testing in
the last hours, but can't remember with which parameters and didn't
succeeded to reproduce the playing of my wmv.
I have to get off now and will go on testing tomorrow.
Thanks for your assistance
Tiemo