On Apr 4, 2008, at 8:10 PM, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
Hi Jim,
testing your stack, also nothing happens, just nothing is played.

<snip>

Download      http://www.ezpzapps.com/WMV_Test.rev.zip

It is a simple card with one button that opens another card which
has a player and some btns. Select a WMV to play.

With this test app you can select a WMV file to play then start it. If
you use
the stop button it seems to run into the issue that Gaskin wrote about
and
will refuse to run again until you restart the test app. I *think*
that was
a currentTime issue. All I did with this app is to try and confirm
that you
can play WMV files - playback controls are a whole different issue.

Has anyone else tested WMV playback (with or without the test stack
I refer to above)?

sims