On Jun 8, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Barry Barber wrote:

Hi all, I'm posting from a new email server because my old one keeps bouncing anything to do with this list. I thought the following would interest everybody so I'm sending this even before reading it!

You didn't read Judy's post either it seems!

TileStack may be onto something, but I'm skeptical about how many really useful HyperCard stacks will work. I have applied to be on their restricted beta, but haven't had an authorization email yet. When (if) I get one of those I'll be able to try out some more demanding stacks on it.