Hi All,

In fact, after receiving an invitation to connect to your preregistred account (if you did alike me, some months ago), you will have to create a full active new account to be able to test the TileStack model.

So did i do.... and i went able to create a new test stack directly online but...

if the concept of TileStack is realy elegant, it's not so sure that it will become, before lots of hard work, a real useable "Hypercard n- tier web embbedable" platform.

If the front-end seems to display HC stacks in the web browser, the underlinked technology is not HC or MC or Rev based, alike HC/ appelevents WebSTAR3 linked cgis, LiveCard, SC Marionet cgis, MC/Rev cgis, the RevOnRockets, my own approach*, etc... went or are.

If all the conceptual approach of TileStack is, in fact, AJAX dependant, this project is not realy on the road to become the next web-enabled "xtalk" based platform we need to get the first class alternative to Java and PHP our sweety RunRev team is working on...

Best Regards,

* :  http://www2.sahores-conseil.com/insead/index_en.html
--
Pierre Sahores