Trevor DeVore wrote:
On Jun 18, 2008, at 12:44 AM, Bill Vlahos wrote:

Most of the time I only update the stacks. What is the command to unload the stacks? After I unload the stacks how do I reinitialize the standalone stack?

<snip>
There is also the 'revert' command which will reload the stack from disk. I haven't used this technique myself though.

I use "revert" frequently, it works great. You don't have to call any handlers or initiate any messages; it works just as though the stack were opening for the first time.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]