Hi Joe,

the animationEngine trial works without needing any unlock code. If you just want to try it there is no need to enter any code. Did you mean you downloaded a trial of Revolution 2.9? That one will ask you for an email address and will need an unlock code to run. AnimationEngine is not more than a stack, that is used as a library. It will be available for 16 sessions in the IDE before it times out. Each time you use the script start using stack "animationengine" in the Revolution IDE counts as a trial session.

If you bought a copy of animationEngine and did not get a code, it would be best to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] (please cc it to me) that we can sort out the issue. Runtime Revolution handles all sales to date, so if you bought a copy it might have slipped through their queue.

All the best,

Malte