Hi Joe,

sorry for the confusion... This is surely a design faflawult in my interface. :-)

Yes, animationengine has a field where you can enter a code to unlock it, however you do not need to enter anything there to try it.

Just open the messagebox and type:

start using stack "animationEngine"

You will be prompted with an answer dialogue "You have xy trial sessions remaining". It will work then and the library functions are available for you to use.

So for now, please ignore the field and just try it :-)

Maybe I should think about such confusion when I do the next update. Thanks for letting me know.

All the best,

Malte