On Jul 3, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

--- Devin Asay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I never use the standalone builder's Copy files
section. I just
always open the standalone package and copy them in
manually. I know
of several other Rev developers who do the same. So
it's possible
that the Copy Files section is just buggy. I never
found it helpful,
so have never used it.

Devin

There is a message that the standalone builder sends
to your project's mainstack after the app has been
built: 'standaloneSaved'
You can trap that in your stack script to copy any
remaining files, rather than having to manually copy
everything over.

I realize that it can be automated. I just don't find it that helpful to do so. Moving it by hand takes 2 seconds and I know it's done right.

My $.02.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University