On Jul 3, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

Don't forget that (at least on Mac OSX and using the splash screen method) one can edit stacks that exist in the standalone, and one doesn't have to compile the splash stack every time, or even quite the IDE for that matter. I have multistack projects and I only recompile with new engine changes.

Exactly my strategy. I rarely compile new versions of executables nowadays, unless I need a particular feature or fix in the newest version of Rev.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University