Hi all!

I am looking for a programmable USB device that will allow me to designate up
to six different buttons that will send mouse clicks to certain places on the
screen. We do a lot with multimedia, and we want to give a user the option of
using the remote in a large classroom to go to the next video, rewind the
video, stop the video etc. There are buttons on the screen to accomplish that
... I just want the user to be able to stand 50 feet away with a remote. Am I
dreaming?

All help will be appreciated!

Thank you,

Jack Rarick