Jack,

I use AirClick remote. Then download and install the Proxy event editor. You can use the Proxy editor to turn AirClick remote button clicks to keyboard stroke events. Then capture these keystrokes with your xTalk handlers... and you are in business. I don't know what the range is of the AirClick devise. There is another USB devise event re-director called USBOverdrive. It might accept more devises. So long as you can get devise button events sent as keystrokes, you can capture these with runrev handlers.

Randall