Eric Chatonet wrote:
Dear Jacque,

You are right (as Ken was in a recent post).
But my goal is always readability and elegance:
e.g. no break, no 'and' and no 'or': something understandable at first sight without racking one's brains... I always prefer it to concision even if I'm able to write put CleanText(StripCR(toUpper(myList))) into tResult ;-)

I know, and I agree, and I wasn't really too serious. :) For most things, readability is better than being too concise, especially when we're posting example code to this list.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]