Trevor DeVore wrote:
On Jul 29, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

On Jul 29, 2008, at 1:44 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Trevor DeVore wrote:

Polling is entirely possible. delete stack is very reliable. Like I said, I've never had it fail. When it *appears* to fail it is usually because something is going on in the background that brings the stack right back into memory.

If the stack has any pending messages running it also won't close.

Oh wait, do you mean that a handler that was calling with send in time is executing at the time you issue 'delete stack'?

No, you're right, it closes and is removed. What I was thinking is that since pending messages prevent quitting, they also prevent closing -- but they don't. So scratch that. Like you, I've always found "delete stack" to be reliable.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]