Chris Sheffield wrote:
Thanks, Jacque. Good info. I opened the icon in Preview and yes, I see all the images. However, they are not all the same. Some of them don't appear to have a transparency, and one of them is a perfect square where all the rest have rounded corners.

One other thing. The image masks may not be correct. An image without a mask will be transparent. Icon Composer allows you to set the mask for each image size. Try that and see if it fixes the problem.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]