Ken Ray wrote:
This is a limitation in Icon Composer, which only offers a few basic
sizes. 128 pixels is the largest it allows.

Actually, the latest Icon Composer under Leopard has 512, 256, 128, 32, and
16 pixel sizes.

That'll teach me to update. I just installed the Leopard tools (was using Tiger tools before.) Icon Composer is really different in Leopard, they completely changed it. Sorry about the miscommunication and thanks for pointing it out, Ken.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]