Hi Fellow Rev'ers,

I have been trying out Rev 3.0 across a number of iterations and recently came
across a problem (3.0gm Build 750).

I have a piece of code that makes a clone of a stack, renames it and then
populates the new version of the stack with data from a database. This has
worked fine in 2.8, 2.9 and earlier iterations of 3.0.

The problem is that when the script gets to the clone command it performs that
line then just exits as if there is no more code. No error is returned. Anyone
seen this behaviour?

The code looks like this.

ifthereisnotastack tTheStack
then
clonestack"resource_template"
send"choose browse tool"tomein1tick
setthenameofstack it to tTheStack
endif

The variable tTheStack contains the name for the new stack. In debug mode the
variable is correctly populated, the stack IS cloned, then the script just
exits.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

John Tregea