Peter Brigham wrote:

Well, my personal frontscript only has handlers for suspend, resume, and controlkeydown messages, there are no backscripts, and I haven't tweaked the rev IDE scripts at all. The only stack in use is revAltLib. I'm mystified. Anyway, does anyone know where the IDE handles the decision to trap or pass mouseup when opening the script editor?

Since you mentioned you're using the frontscript I made, check that one too. There's a handler in there to catch command-option-click. The one I'm using doesn't pass mouseup, but if you edited it, yours might.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]