On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:07:24, "J. Landman Gay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Peter Brigham wrote:

Well, my personal frontscript only has handlers for suspend, resume, and controlkeydown messages, there are no backscripts, and I haven't tweaked
the rev IDE scripts at all. The only stack in use is revAltLib. I'm
mystified. Anyway, does anyone know where the IDE handles the decision
to trap or pass mouseup when opening the script editor?

Since you mentioned you're using the frontscript I made, check that one
too. There's a handler in there to catch command-option-click. The one
I'm using doesn't pass mouseup, but if you edited it, yours might.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I had extracted your controlkeydown handler and incorporated it into my own frontscript -- I use control-shift-<keydown> for all my text shortcuts so I made your routines respond to control-shift-space etc. I have no mouseup or mousedown handlers in my frontscript at all. Good idea though.

It sounds as though no one yet has delved into this aspect of the 3.0 IDE enough to know where it would be passing the mouseup.... If anyone comes across this, I'd appreciate knowing about it

Peter M. Brigham