I've switched my rev cgi from my local Leopard webserver test area to jaguarpc
and it seems that I must change some code.

I have a rev stack used as cgi and where put url worked on my Leopard
webserver it doesn't on jaguarpc. So, I changed to open file - read from - close file.

My question is, does the "open - read - close" cycle of events
chew up more time than the put url? Is open-read-close the best way or is there some other means of putting a file into a variable (I already use custom properties in the stack
for storing files and using them but am experimenting with the cgi stack
grabbing files for use).

sims