Hi Gang,

I've got a really good one for you now. My main stack is fine and works on OSX, BUT when I open the VERY same stack with the Revolution Player.exe in WindowsXP, it is NOT the same stack, it is a much older version; one of the cards is totally different and other things as well. It is JUST NOT the stack I've transferred to Windows. How do you explain this? It has to be something that OSX is doing when I make the transfer. Some kind of cache someplace?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins