Having gone back and run the Splash screen standalone instead of the Revolution Player.exe, I find that IT shows the correct new version of the stack, so someway the Player is resurrecting (from the very same stack) an older version. I believe the older version was what I had been working on with 2.9, but the Player is one I just downloaded from RunRev and it was/is indicated as being a 3.0 version. So???? The problem is with the Player I guess. Nothing I can do about that, unless maybe I need to run my new version with 2.9 and save. We'll see.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins