Josep M Yepes wrote:
> Somebody know where can try this Inspector Palette that appear in the
> jpg? Or many info about this?
> I read this in the improve-revolution list some days ago...
>
> "For example, a lot of my stuff lately requires display of data in
> lists in which I need an iTunes-quality display, with resizable
> columns that support sorting, etc.:
> <http://fourthworldlabs.com/table.jpg>"

Thank you for your interest, Josep.

The library itself is functional and being used in a couple products, but the delay in making it available for others is that it has no documentation at this point.

When I've asked here previously for those interested in the library to write me I got a few enthusiastic responses, but admittedly only a few. Given the amount of work my clients are asking of me (we're in the middle of major upgrades to most of the products I manage, with two new products also in development), documenting lib4WTable has taken a back seat.

I can try to coerce some time to put together even modest documentation in the next week or so. No promises -- I get change orders coming in for our work from clients with enough frequency that it isn't possible to make firm commitments on things like this, but I'll see what I can do...

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation