Bernard Devlin wrote:
Folks, I'm really glad for sane counsel.  I know you are all trying to help,
and I really appreciate it. I can see that there are very few other people
being plagued by the same problems as me.  But I think you'll see I've tried
to be proactive and exhaustive in my attempt to get a stable platform (the
problem has been going on for 5 months).

Was that about the same time you started using Navigator? I wonder what would happen if you disabled all the plugins and run with a bare-bones installation. I take back what I said about hardware, you've obviously explored that.

I'm hoping it's plugins, that would be a very easy fix. Fingers crossed.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]