Bonsoir Richard,

I have the same behavior in an app of mine, written two years ago and used every day... I have groups composed with an image and buttons that belong themselves to a main group. When the user clicks such a sub group, I bring it to top and allow to move it. I have no time right now to dig in the code I used but I'll have a look during the week-end. But a thing is already sure, I don't use 'edit mode': it's actually not necessary and sounds dangerous :-)