I assume that you have on your desktop the compressed file you uploaded.
Apply your code directly to it to verify :-)

Le 28 nov. 08 à 11:54, Tiemo Hollmann TB a écrit :

Hmmm, perhaps I am looking at the wrong end of the lane. The file I
downloaded with load pUrl was compressed before with:
put compress(URL ("binfile:" & it)) into URL ("binfile:" & it & ".gz")
and then uploaded.
Do you see here the fault, which could led to this "not compresd data"
error?
Thank you and enjoy your turkey :)

Poor animal...

Best regards from Paris,