It's a local problem at your place:
I suspect that Rev is confused by another decompress library you installed or was installed along another software installation.
Not easy to track :-(
Have a look at all dlls in system32...

Le 28 nov. 08 à 12:20, Tiemo Hollmann TB a écrit :

Wow, that sounds really hot!
That would be an explanation (I still can't open you tutorials online)
But where to start the search, and if this happens at my PC, how often will
it happen at customer sites???
:(
Perhaps I'll deinstall all revs from my PC this weekend and do a fresh
install (though this problem persisted even with installing the new 3.0)
Bad news

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.