Hi Mark,

No, ROR doesn't require RevHTTP. I'm not using that part of the demonstration. I've seen and tried that, and wanted to get it into the Apache world.

I'm strictly following Andre's instructions and can't even get <hello world> to work. He did it in front of people and video at the last RevCon. Thanks for the thumbs up on the 3.0 engine. Perhaps I made a mistake in engine. I'll try again.
thanks

sqb

Stephen, I've not run RoR, but I am having no problems running the 3.0 engine (Linux of course) for cgi on Dreamhost. Does RoR act as web-server? Would that mean disabling Apache?

Best,

Mark

--

stephen barncard