Le 3 févr. 09 à 15:24, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

Hi André,

if number of words of fld "This Field" is 0 and (fld "This Field" contains cr or fld "This Field" contains tab) then...

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Bonjour Mark
Excellent :-)
Same answer as I made to Klaus : I feel ridiculous (so twice).
I seems really brain tired to day ;-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for this idea

Best regards from Grenoble
André

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to discuss your custom software project!