Hi Sims,

On this computer, 11 visible apps, a few invisible servers and databases and lots of system processes. The visible apps have 5 files open at the moment, but several have many windows open. How do you count browser windows and e-mails in preparation?

I have 2 monitors set up for the computer I write this e-mail on. The secondary monitor is positioned left from the main monitor, both physically and logically. One monitor is 1280x800 and the other 1280x1024.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com