I was not able to swap out the show image for go to card.... Something about how the core image is implemented.

Now for an interesting effect on Mac try:

visual effect Fire very slowly
go next card

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html