This may be totally OT, but I can't help mentioning that the most sophisticated page-turning system I've ever seen is the one used by the British Library. It's MS, but it works on Macs with Silvelight... I don't know how (if at all) you'd hook it to rev.

http://www.bl.uk/ttp2/ttp2techdetails.html

On the off-chance that it might help, or just for fun.

Graham