At Kay's suggestion, I looked into the service from telemessage.com. Seems fairly simple to implement. But I'm having some kind of difficulty transmitting the XML data to their server. My guess is one of you will see the problem right away.

They say to post the following code (which I store in fld 1) to their server, so I'm am using the following Rev command:

post urlencode (fld 1) to url "http://xml.telemessage.com/partners/xmlMessage.jsp";

-------------------
Here's the xml (from fld 1) which I am posting. I know this data is correct, because they provide a test form here (http://xml.telemessage.com/partners/xmlMessageTest.jsp), which I used, and it worked perfectly. The error response follows the code:
-------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<TELEMESSAGE>
  <TELEMESSAGE_CONTENT>
    <MESSAGE>
      <MESSAGE_INFORMATION>
        <SUBJECT>Test Call</SUBJECT>
      </MESSAGE_INFORMATION>
      <USER_FROM>
        <CIML>
          <NAML>
            <LOGIN_DETAILS>
              <USER_NAME>rdmiller</USER_NAME>
              <PASSWORD>my password goes here</PASSWORD>
            </LOGIN_DETAILS>
          </NAML>
        </CIML>
      </USER_FROM>
      <MESSAGE_CONTENT>
        <TEXT_MESSAGE>
          <MESSAGE_INDEX>0</MESSAGE_INDEX>
<TEXT>I should be hearing a message a message that says blah, blah</TEXT>
        </TEXT_MESSAGE>
      </MESSAGE_CONTENT>
      <USER_TO>
        <CIML>
           <DEVICE_INFORMATION>
            <DEVICE_TYPE DEVICE_TYPE="BusinessNumber"/>
            <DEVICE_VALUE>18022385355</DEVICE_VALUE>
          </DEVICE_INFORMATION>
        </CIML>
      </USER_TO>
    </MESSAGE>
  </TELEMESSAGE_CONTENT>
  <VERSION>1.5</VERSION>
</TELEMESSAGE>

----------------------
The error I get back is as follows:
----------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<TELEMESSAGE>
 <TELEMESSAGE_CONTENT>
   <RESPONSE>
     <MESSAGE_ID>0</MESSAGE_ID>
     <MESSAGE_KEY>
     </MESSAGE_KEY>
     <RESPONSE_STATUS>401</RESPONSE_STATUS>
<RESPONSE_STATUS_DESC>Error while parsing XML: Premature end of file.</RESPONSE_STATUS_DESC>
   </RESPONSE>
 </TELEMESSAGE_CONTENT>
 <VERSION>1</VERSION>
</TELEMESSAGE>