Greetings All,

I am trying to write a script that will allow the user to open and show a powerpoint presentation and then give control back to revolution when finished. I am currently using the launch command, but don't like seeing all the PowerPoint startup items. The presentation runs OK, but when it is done, it closes the presentation and shows the regular PowerPoint development windows. My end users do NOT want to convert their presentation to a batch of jpegs. They would prefer just showing the PP presentation and then come right back to their runtime app.

Can this be done?

John Miller