Hi all.

I have two issues. One is that I would like to respectfully request that you do not change the Subject when responding to emails from this list. It creates a new thread in my email and I end up with LOTS of different threads on the same issue.

Secondly, has something changed in the way the list sends out emails? Spamsoap is now catching and holding all the emails coming from the list, because the sender is not showing as the list, but rather as the person who posted the message. I cannot white list everyone who posts to the list.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM