That is what I was wondering but in TextEdit I didn't see those options.
Maybe I should be using BBEdit to save it properly.

-=>JB<=-

On Apr 23, 2009, at 11:11 PM, Jim Sims wrote:

On Apr 24, 2009, at 7:59 AM, -= JB =- wrote:

1. Are the line endings done in the script above with & cr & cr or am I
somehow supposed to set them in TextEdit?  I am using Mac OS X so
if I am right the line ending should be Unix which is a line feed. That
would mean replace & cr & cr with & lf.

Perhaps it refers to how you save the file itself. I use BBEdit a lot and can save files as either Macintosh, Unix, or DOS. I save it as Unix and then upload to the server.

sims

s...@ezpzapps.com
Skype:   sims.jim
iChat:   techietours