Thanks for the info RIchard.

For some reason I thought the executable was supposed to be in the library folder on my hard drive. Also you are right it was not properly renamed to revolution. It
seems I forgot that part after I had trouble finding it.

As for uploading the engine file which I assume is the executable renamed to revolution I was simply transferring it using the webdisk like I would move files on my hard drive.

What is the proper way to install it?

-=>JB<=-