Bill Marriott wrote:
Hi Alex,

Actually, you can.

If you get the latest on-Rev client, you'll notice a drop-down menu in the upper-right, "on-Rev Project."

This menu lists the sites you can edit. This list is drawn from the /.ireviam/sites.txt file on the server. Just edit this file and you'll be able to access the folders you need.

Thanks Bill - got that working now. Only after a very frustrating struggle with line endings. It fails semi-silently if you put in CRLF (i.e. char(13) + char(10) ) for the line ending rather than just LF (i.e. char(10)), before uploading (with FTP Commander). I confess I get confused by the different line ending combinations on different systems, but this was a simple "hit return then save" in a Windows text editor (emacs), followed by the obvious upload.
In a future version of the on-Rev client, the information will either be pulled down automatically from the server or you'll be able to configure it in the client.

Cool!  Thanks again
-- Alex.