jim sims wrote:
Is there some way to use standard OS X Help files with Rev? I'm talking about Leopard only.

Or, do people  either make a small stack or access a set of web pages?

What are you folks using?

For WebMerge I use HTML pages, a good fit for a web production tool.

But for most products we make here we use a stack, giving us cross-platform consistency, automation in production, contextual integration with the product, and better performance than Apple's Help system.

At one time I considered using the conventional help systems provided by each OS, but Microsoft's is unpleasant to use and Apple changes direction on help systems as often as most people change shirts. But moreover, each uses different formats which would raise costs for the niche products we produce, money our customers would rather have us spend on features.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World