I listed myself on Reunion.com eons ago, hoping to see all my old schoomates doing the same. They were starting to. Then the site changed not only their name, but the whole class listing thing, and became user unfriendly. Facebook seems to be doing the thing they used to do, where you can see your classmates not only for your year, but years before and after, because obviously not all your friends were in your class. Kinda cool, yes. I only wish they let you do grade schools and junior highs, too. Now THAT would be really cool! I'm not a big social networker but yes, some socializing is cool. I just reconnected with an old friend from my Macintosh Users Group that I'm no longer a member of. If I was a high school kid and all my friends were on Facebook, and we were all connected, yes it would be very very heady! The wall being your yearbook... very heady indeedy.

I keep getting emails from Reunion.com trying to entice me back. One fellow keeps looking me up. The ex-husband of a good friend, they had an ugly divorce. Now why oh why does he keep looking at my profile there? Surely he knows I know how badly they ended? Unless he wants to tell his side... (crazy people)

Shari
--
  Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
  http://www.gityasome.com