Richmond,

Export the rtfText property to an RTF file. Even though it is buggy, it preserves most of the olours and styles.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet, please send me a reminder.