On Jul 26, 2009, at 6:45 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

on mouseUp
 set the htmlText of fld "FFF" to URL "file: FancyText.html"
end mouseUp

is useless.

I figured it out, and maybe it's a problem, maybe it's not, Im not sure what the path conventions are for Rev.

In the above example script, FancyText.html would be looked for next to where the stack is. In this case:

on mouseUp
 put the htmlText of fld "FFF" into URL "file: FancyText.html"
end mouseUp

the file is created in the Revolution Media 4.0.0 folder. If you use your stack from the Revolution Media 4.0.0 folder, both scripts work fine.

I suspect that in a real world case, you should use a full path to the file you are talking to.