Yves COPPE wrote:

1) how can I save the txt file on my personal web site (it is not a rev-server)

Two ways to send data to a server are FTP and POST via HTTP. From anything running on a public client FTP would expose your password unnecessarily, so using POST to send the data to a CGI would probably be the better option.

2) how can I easily transform the tab-return file in html format to incorporate the table in a html page

You could walk through the data and put the necessary HTML tags around the data with a function like this:

function TabToHtmlTable pData
  set the itemdel to tab
  put "<table>"&cr into tHtml
  repeat for each line tLine in pData