Le 26-juil.-09 à 19:51, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

Yves COPPE wrote:

1) how can I save the txt file on my personal web site (it is not a rev-server)

Two ways to send data to a server are FTP and POST via HTTP. From anything running on a public client FTP would expose your password unnecessarily, so using POST to send the data to a CGI would probably be the better option.

2) how can I easily transform the tab-return file in html format to incorporate the table in a html page

You could walk through the data and put the necessary HTML tags around the data with a function like this:

function TabToHtmlTable pData
 set the itemdel to tab
 put "<table>"&cr into tHtml
 repeat for each line tLine in pData
   put "<tr>" after tHtml
   repeat for each item tItem in tLine
     put "<td>"& tItem &"</td>" after tHtml
   end repeat
   put "</tr>"&cr after tHtml
 end repeat
 put "</table>" after tHtml
 return tHtml
end TabToHtmlTable

Hi Richard,

Thank you, the function above does exactly what  I need

but for question 1)
I don't master the POST comand

I've hav read it in the dictionary
but I cannot send the file on my webserver

Can you please give me an example ?

Let's say my name is "yves" and my password is "1234"
The variable containing the data to save is in a script of a revlet
I first transform my data(in the variable) with the function above

How can I create a file on the server using the post command with the variable data transformed in HTML ?

Thanks.

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvesco...@skynet.be