Robert,

Earlier this summer I did a good-sized project with three datagrids using GLX2 and didn't encounter any problems to speak of. I'm curious where you ran into big troubles. Maybe I wasn't doing as much with the datagrids as you were.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie